The products are provided without charge to amazon produkttester (Amazon product tester), and they almost always get to retain them after writing a review. For this goal, the mail-order business has established its club. The article explains how to apply to be a tester and what is required of you.
How to sign up to work as a product tester at Amazon
- You will be invited to test products on Amazon; you cannot apply for this position. The mail-order business created the Amazon Vine Club specifically for this reason.
- Whether you get one of the coveted invitations depends on how many reviews you’ve written and whether other customers found them helpful.
- Clearly describe the objects. The assessment must be impartial and may be either favorable or unfavorable. Amazon requests your unvarnished opinion.
- The likelihood of being invited is especially significant if your ratings establish you as an authority in particular product categories.
- The unknown is the precise number of reviews needed to issue an invitation.
- Amazon also considers current events. The more recent the review, the better. Your likelihood of receiving an invitation increases if you rate consistently.
- If you are chosen as a tester, Amazon will give you free stuff. There is no additional cost.
- You must test and evaluate the product within 30 days of receiving it.
This is how an Amazon product test is conducted-
As a member, you frequently test items on Amazon that haven’t even hit the market yet. For instance, publishers, studios, producers, and vendors offer these articles. The product has already been reviewed at the launch, acting as guidance for potential customers.
The ratings shouldn’t be subject to manipulation by manufacturers. Thus, Amazon receives all test products before any other retailer. These are then distributed to Vine members by the company. The testers are not paid, which further ensures objectivity.
Amazon claims that your prior interest in particular categories also determines the products you receive.
According to the business, a member is more likely to be offered comparable products if they primarily purchase or evaluate gardening and home improvement goods.
How to work for Amazon as a product tester?
For the benefit of producers, product tester businesses look for customers interested in participating in product tests. Amazon product testers are frequently sought after through Facebook or online marketing.
The Amazon product testers get codes for coupons or discounts on Amazon, which they may use to purchase the product being evaluated on Amazon for a significantly lower price.
How much do I get paid to test products for Amazon?
As you may be familiar with online portals where you may earn money with surveys, there is no compensation in the form of points here. Usually, you can keep the tested item. Your Amazon review won’t earn you any more money. Some third-party suppliers also provide expenditure reimbursements. This is dependent on the test’s parameters and the supplier.
Is it worthwhile to work as an Amazon product tester?
Depending on the type of goods you test. The product may not always be your choice. Testing is also possible for smartphones, headphones, and books on the fly. Different things apply to DVD players or vacuum cleaners. As a result, earning money through these product testing is less flexible than through a survey panel like Toluna or LifePoints.
Additionally, having a thorough understanding of the product within 30 days and writing an excellent review can be crucial in terms of timing. Two to three hours each week should be allocated for this. You always receive the most recent things in exchange, and you typically get to retain the test product afterward.